This is a temporary role due to start asap and continue on an ongoing basis, the role may progress into something permanent for the right candidate.
The working hours are:
Monday to Thursday: 3pm – 7.30pm
Friday: 3pm – 7pm
You will be;
- Calling young people who have expressed an interest in joining the National Citizenship Service
- Starting the enrolment process
- Speaking with parents and guardians
- Tracking all correspondence on the CRM system
- Carrying out service calls
- Meeting agreed targets
Our client is looking for a strong all-rounder who can adapt to tasks quickly and pick up new systems with ease.
You will need to be confident speaking with a variety of people, happy to make outbound calls andmeet targets.
This is a very rewarding role, with a lovely team to support you.
Please note a DBS check will be required for this role.
By working through Reed on a Temporary Basis you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you have the relevant experience and are available to work on a part time basis with the hours as above, please do apply as soon as possible.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job