Have you got an interest in organising events? Are you an organised person and like to organise activities? This could be the perfect role for you.
A residential care home based in Farnham are seeking an activities Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will involve
- organising group and individual activities for the elderly residents such as: outings, day trips or inside entertainment.
- Get to know your patients on an individual basis and understand what are their interests and likes so you can organise appropriate events.
- Make regular progress notes for the residents
- Complete activity assessments on residents
- Train and Guide and motivate care staff so they are aware of involving the residents in the activities
- Ideally has experience within events and activity organisation previously
- Must be compassionate and empathetic to residents and staff alike
- Able to communicate effectively with staff and residents and motivate all in regards to events
Can be flexible but are based on a 36 hour week.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in lives of the elderly residents.
If you feel this is the ideal role for you then please apply now in order to not miss out!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job