Are you inventive? Do you think outside of the box? Do you exude limitless enthusiasm and energy? Can you influence and persuade people to get involved?
The successful applicant will provide stimulation and encouragement to residents through a variety of entertainment, activities and community links, focussing on the individual; enabling the different levels of physical and mental agility. This will include:
- Undertaking fundraising activity for the Resident’s Fund and being an active member of the Residents’ Committee for Activities
- Organising games, crafts, parties entertainment and outings for all residents, individually, or in small and large groups
- Understanding the personal responsibilities in relation to health and safety at work, fire safety and evacuations procedures.
- Previous experience of involvement in voluntary or community activities
- Demonstration of an understanding of the role social interaction plays in the general well-being of people
- Hold, or be working towards NVQ Level 2 in Support services in Healthcare
- Paid holiday of 28 days pro rata including bank holidays
- Local Work
- Free induction and ongoing training
- Free parking
Country Court Care is a family run business. Since 1983 the family have been running award winning care services, which consistently exceed industry standards. Our philosophy is 'our residents and their families are at the heart of everything we do’. We are a nationally based care group operating services for elderly people in a range of specialist areas, such as nursing, dementia and residential care. Currently operating 29 care home; the company has ambitious growth plans with plans in place to acquire further homes by the end of 2018. The group cares for over 1,000 elderly people across the UK as well as employing over 1,200 people.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It’s why we inspire and support our carers to put our residents’ wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones. Apply now!
Country Court Care is committed to an environment which will attract, develop and retain its people. CCC aims to ensure that every applicant, or employee is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Activities Co-ordinator - Change lives, make a difference and work for Country Court Care
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills