Active Support and Inclusion Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for an Active Support & Inclusion Coordinator to join the PD&A team based at our Head Office in Sidcup with occasional travel to other regional offices and services across the group.
In this role you will support the implementation of Person Centred Active Support (PCAS) throughout the organisation, develop managers and staff to understand and implement PCAS through the provision of advice, support and training opportunities and to set up a co-production Group and report the necessary outcomes.
Monday to Friday - Part time – 30 hours per week!
- To lead the development of an implementation plan for PCAS across the organisation.
- To offer advice and support to managers to plan the implementation of PCAS, address difficulties in the process and develop monitoring arrangements.
- To support the Director of Operations, Regional Managers, Service Managers and staff teams to implement the PD&A strategic plan.
- To adopt, develop, critique and deliver training materials and resources on PCAS for use throughout the organisation.
- To advise on best practice in PCAS implementation and help to problem solve where there are difficulties with implementation.
- To provide training for staff and managers in PCAS against time specific planning.
- To carry out observations and train others in how to do this.
- To provide reports to Executive Management Team on the development of PCAS in line with the Business Plan objectives and any other identified objectives.
- To maintain records and information about the development of PCAS across all services.
- To develop auditing processes and standard documentation to assist with the recording of PCAS.
- To undertake any duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post.
- Foster relationships with external agencies i.e. Tizard.
- Co-produce actions and outcomes with Tizard.
- Manage Tizard engagement as contract.
- Ensure comply good outcomes as a result of collaboration.
- To set up a co-production Group – aims, outcomes, scope, collaboration.
What knowledge and experience should you have?
- Experience in designing and delivering training.
- Experience in the implementation of Person Centred Active Support.
- Experience of providing consultancy services and managing projects.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Person Centred Active Support.
- Understanding and commitment to Avenues and equal opportunities.
- A commitment to investing in staff teams.
- Understand the management issues involved in Person Centred Active Support implementation.
- A professional qualification or training certificate that focuses on learning disabilities/ intellectual and developmental disabilities is desirable.
- Recent satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and access to your own vehicle are essential.
What skills and abilities will you need?
- Ability to communicate efficiently, orally and in writing to both external agencies and staff teams.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and work under pressure.
- Good administrative skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- Strong communication skills, participation and skills training for people with learning disabilities.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others to develop Person Centred Active Support.
- Promote confidence and develop skills in others.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Develop excellent working relationships with operational managers.
Avenues Trust Group, is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life.
Our pay is £28,000 per annum + benefits (pro rata).
In addition we offer a range of benefits including;
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £350 (T&C’s apply)
- 31 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays (pro-rata), increasing after 2 years’ service and after 5 years’ service
- Career progression and internal opportunities
- Discount scheme on various high street shops including new airtime O2 contracts (T&C’s apply)
- Pension scheme – if you join, we contribute too and life cover is provided
Apply today to find out more about careers with Avenues and how you can make a difference to someone’s life.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'