Function: AD Migration Lead Architect
Duration: 6 Months
Active Directory Server Migration Lead Architect for a leading organisation.
The AD Architect wil lbe responsible for some of the following;
Analysis of gathered information in order to define migration method and project plans
Technical background in datacenter , AD and application migrations ( + 5 yrs experience)
Clear and transparent communication skills
Deliver input for Project plans in close cooperation with lead architect and project manager
• Good knowledge of Active Directory and cross boundary federation.
• Virtualization and Automation (VMware)
• Hyper convergence technologies - Object Storage/SAN - Hybrid Cloud Solutions, and demonstrates abilities of all Cloud-as-a-Service varieties: PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, etc.
• Good knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Certificate Services, IIS, SSL and other Microsoft services
• Linux , Windows
• In depth understanding of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies
• Key application Technologies
Please forward your CV ASAP.
- Active Directory
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job