Our Client is a growing pan-European real estate and private equity investment firm based in the heart of London. They are active within the commercial real estate space across the UK and Europe, and are looking to expand further. As a result of expansion they are now looking for an experienced Acquisitions/Investment Manager to join their fast growing team to concentrate on the UK markets.
The Role includes:
- Proposing new business plans (including Excel model, budget and cash flows forecasts) for each individual asset.
- Sourcing new investment opportunities.
- Conducting an initial assessment on property opportunities.
- Preparing investment documents to support decisions for the senior management and investment board.
- Reporting to the joint venture partners, investment boards and external funders.
- Assessing all possible opportunities on each asset, looking for ways to add value including re-gearing of leases, capital expenditure or marketing campaigns.
The Person: To apply, the candidate MUST have a minimum of 10 years' experience, and a proven track record in commercial acquisitions/investment management area. The applicant must be have experience in acquiring properties across the UK ideally residential or retail assets. The candidate will be a self-starter and driven to find value adding opportunities. This a great opportunity to work with a professional, dynamic and growing company in Europe. Applicants looking for part-time opportunities will also be considered.
www.tridentint.com Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job