Our client is a dynamic international commercial real estate organisation with future growth plans. Due to expansion a new position has arisen for an Investment Manager to join the senior management team. This is an integral role within the commercial finance department that involves financial modelling, acquisition finance, asset management, debt refinance and project management. You will also be responsible for researching and analysing potential investments and have the ability to decipher large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data.
To secure this role you MUST have the following experience:
* Degree in Finance, Statistics, Accounting or Real Esate or other related qualification
* Previous experience of presenting complex financial models
* Strong data analysis experience and attention to detail
* Project related experience.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with board level executives
* Housing or real estate experience strongly preferred
Interested candidates must submit their CV in Non PDF format.
The Recruitment Factor is a recruitment business acting on behalf of a number of clients. Whilst we endeavour to respond to candidates, occasionally due to the high volume of applicants and multiple jobs advertised, we regret we may be unable to do so.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job