A new opportunity within has just arisen with an exciting property devlopement company based in Ealing.
They are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking, efficient individual to assist with acquisitions via seeking out off market property opportunities in Greater London and assist with the sales of the new properties. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain excellent experience in their property career and join the company at an exciting time.
The opportunity would suit someone looking to work in acquisitions/development that may not have the accreditations required by larger developers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- seeking out off market property acquisition opportunities in Greater London
- Assisting with the negotiation of transactions
- Assisting the General Manager with moving the projects forward
- General office administration
- Liaising with Consultants
- Attending meetings
- Reviewing site documentation
- Updating and managing sales documentation
- Development appraisals
- Liaising with Agents and consultants
- Carry out due diligence
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Manage the site pipeline & sales contacts
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
- At least 3 years property sales or acquisitions experience
- Administration experience
- The ability multitask and work to deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Possess strong IT skills
- Have a full UK driving licence, access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not essential
- Able to prioritise different projects
- Meets deadlines
- Uses initiative
You Must Be:
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Have the ability to work proactively and flexibly, individually and as part of a team
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly committed
- Commercially minded
- Works with integrity
Holidays; 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
Hours 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
If you think you have what it takes for this challenging but highly rewarding opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Due to high volumes of responses we will only contact applicants who meet the internal screening procedure.
- Oral Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job