JS Talent are working in partnership with a well-established, dynamic organisation based in Bromsgrove, offering hybrid working opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving fast-paced environment working with the existing Acquisitions Team as an Acquisitions Administrator.
The role will require you to deliver excellent service by working as part of the Acquisitions Team and acting as the assistant to the Acquisitions Manager for all acquisition tasks.
As an Acquisitions Administrator your responsibilities will be to:
- Assistance with all acquisition projects and liaison with third parties (e.g., vendors, solicitors)
- Acting as the assistant to the Acquisitions Manager for the day-to-day acquisition tasks, inclusive of minute taking in meetings and diary management.
- Attending Acquisitions meetings, taking and circulating minutes where required.
- Arranging weekly department catch up meetings, to ensure close and consistent communication is maintained.
- Ensuring project plans and reports are kept up to date and distributed to the appropriate people in the Business.
- Overseeing all acquisition databases and ensuring that all due diligence is recorded centrally in a uniform manner.
- Collating departmental due diligence queries and being the main point of contact in respect of these for the Acquisitions department. Reviewing, coordinating and distributing due diligence to departments across the Business.
- Any other reasonable requests made by a Director/Manager of the Business.
Desired Skills and Qualifications of an Acquisitions Administrator
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, willing to learn and develop in the role.
- Computer literate and confident with the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to demonstrate their excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to meet challenging deadlines and prioritise effectively.
- A natural team player and problem solver, with the ability to work independently using self-initiative, and utilise excellent interpersonal skills.
- Keen to portray a smart, professional image at all times.
- Experienced in a regulated environment (i.e. Legal and/or Financial Services), who holds up to date knowledge on Treating Customers Fairly
Benefits of working as an Operator Administrator
- Monday - Friday 35 hours
- Training and qualifications
- Contributory pension scheme, and death-in-service benefit at 4 x your annual salary
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus, following one year’s service
- Health benefit scheme - including digital gym subscriptions, dental and optional treatments and alternative therapies
- Flexible working options and competitive holiday allowance, with annual buy and sell scheme options
- Loyalty bonus and additional holiday days, based on length of service
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Social events
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in then please click 'Apply' now or call Jane on 0753853199
- Database Administration
- Financial Services
- Project Work
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'