Interested in Fashion and have a passion for Digital Marketing? This successful retailer is expanding their online presence and is looking for a Acquisition Manager to join their Manchester team.
Aquisition Manager - About the company
Our client is a leading retailer with over 100 years of experience; they now are looking to become a leader in digital retail by expanding their already substantial customer base. They are dedicated to delivering the best customer experience and strive for top satisfaction. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large company and help them grow further.
Acquisition Manager - About the role
The Acquisition Manager will be responsible for a team overseeing the acquisition marketing activity in the US and Ireland specifically working in digital. They will need a strong understanding of analytic and a commercial mindset. The Marketing Manager must be able to drive efficiency and effective return on investment for the marketing activities.
Responsibilities of the Acquisition Manager:
- Produce a Digital Marketing plan and lead acquisition marketing activities.
- Accurately report on the progress and optimisation of the teams.
- Liaise with third parties and recommend new partners to help grow the team.
- Help with recruitment in each territory and be responsible for ensuring delivery and KPI expectations are met.
- Assist with optimisation to increase efficiency within the marketing channels.
- Be responsible for the marketing strategies for each territory and manage the delivery going forward.
Key skills of the Acquisition Marketing Manager:
- Proven ability in sales and growing revenue across paid search, paid social and display (including programmatic).
- An experienced and ambitious manager to support our international expansion.
- Experience in fashion retail, with a strong emphasis on experience in digital channels.
- Ability to deliver key KPIs and look for innovative ways of improving them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as great stakeholder management skills, are essential as you will be influencing the transformation of the business.
- Previous experience managing, developing and inspiring high performing teams.
If this sounds like your dream new role then why not contact one of our recruitment agents online.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Activity
- Online Presence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job