Our client is a multi product retailer with ambitious plans to drive their online only proposition. This "Start Up" business is looking for an Acquisition Manager who wants to work in a fast paced ecommerce environment.
The primary focus of the role is to grow the customer base and aid in defining the brands communication to the market. Key areas of focus are:
- Driving visitors to the website
- Sign up to email base
- Build awareness of the brand
- Create 3rd party partnerships to deliver the a cost effective mix of channels
- Optimise existing proposition
- Management of agencies is vital
- Targeting key audiences
- Devising Digital Campaigns
- Analytical capability
- Measure and report on the strategy
- Manage a budget
This is a great opportunity to join a brand you have definitely heard of and be part of a start up that has superb vision. With this comes a vibrant culture that encourages testing and learning along the way.
If you want to be part of something that you can shape and influence then this is certainly worth considering.
Please get in touch for a P& C conversation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job