Job Title: Business Acquisitions Co-Ordinator
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
Reference Number: 14302
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Business Acquisition Coordinator in Waterlooville to join a Wealth Management company.
- Collaborate with the acquisitions team to support successful acquisitions into the Group
- Collate vendor management information into Group required formats (Travel required)
- Work across Group internal departments to ensure smooth integration of acquisitions
- Disseminate acquisition information to key stakeholders
- Provide back-office systems training and ongoing support to staff
- Coordinate assessment of any new premises (Travel required)
- Assist the Novation’s Manager with agency migrations
- Prepare client consent and post transfer letters
- Manage client integration tracker
- Manage completion deliverables
- Manage acquisition integration trackers
- Creation of users & 'Ex vendors’ in back-office system
- Quality control client data for upload to back-office system
- Manage and update the stationary for the Group
- Manage re-direction of Vendor website and creation of new landing pages
- Liaise with web designers on office branding and distribution
What’s in it for you:
- 12 months FTC (maternity cover)
- Salary £27,000 + car allowance
- Full time - 35 hours per week (9-5pm)
- 20 days pro rata per annum (plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year without taking your holiday and your birthday off!)
- Aviva Workplace Pension - 3% ER and 5% EE contributions
- Excellent coaching and development available
Skills and experience required:
- Attention to detail
- Picks up new subject matter quickly
- Taking responsibility for completing complex tasks involving numerous departments
- Ability to work with thousands of data points in a fast moving, iterative process
- Ability to juggle many different businesses without getting confused as to their needs and circumstances
- Managing senior level individuals
- Good awareness of time criticality
- 4-5 years experience in a commercial environment
- Graduates welcome
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management company based in Waterlooville on a Business Acquisition Coordinator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'