Acquisition Campaign Manager
Acquisition Campaign Manager - Surrey
Our client is a global leader in software and data solutions.
The Acquisition Campaign Manager will be responsible for delivering the acquisition strategy for our client. We are looking for a talented marketing professional with an aptitude and passion for the ever evolving digital marketing landscape and who can demonstrate impressive communication skills.
- Utilising the full marketing mix including, but not exclusive to email, SEO, PPC, third party, social media, events, webinars and PR
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns in line with the customer lifecycle
- Driving sales enablement through strong sales and marketing alignment and providing lead management guidance, and where necessary, tools, content and support to allow the sales team to sell more effectively
- Proactively test new and/or improved marketing campaigns within the context of the wider marketing and business strategy
Key skills required
- Ideally you’ll have experience working within SaaS / software, B2B industries or agency.
- Ideally you’ll have experience of online marketing techniques, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, and display advertising
- Experience within Sales alignment and enablement experience will be advantageous
Salary and Benefits
£25k - £35k plus great benefits like 37 days A/L.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Lead Management
- Sales Enablement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"