We have an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager to cover a period of maternity leave.
To be a successful Key Account Manager you'll need to be a self-motivated and enthusiastic candidate to maximise existing business potential and new revenue opportunities within existing acquiring partner channels. The candidate will support our acquiring partners in all aspects of the business and will innovate to drive additional mutual benefits to both parties.
The candidate must have a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise, while never compromising on a high level of customer service. As Key Account Manager you'll need to be very comfortable working autonomously and have the ability to plan strategically while working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
The candidate will need to be at the centre of all of FEXCO's dealings with the acquiring partners assuming the role of FEXCO's main point of contact for the acquiring partners and all internal parties.
This role is field/home based role with candidates ideally living in London/ Home Counties / South Midlands.
The Key Account Manager will assume ownership for all aspects of the relationship with the acquiring partners including:
- Schedule, host and chair regular product & Executive Management meetings between the acquiring partners and FMS and prepare documentation for same.
- Have a good working knowledge of the technical third party solutions deployed by the acquiring partners - engaging where necessary with the FMS Terminal Product Team/PSP Manager/third party contact in order to examine and resolve any issues that may arise with processing of DCC/MCP payments.
- Have a good working knowledge of the processing platforms utilized by the acquiring partners and know advantages/limitations of same. Have a good working knowledge of file submission formats, cut-off times and file processing schedule within FMS for business with the acquiring partners.
- Have a good working knowledge of funds flow between FMS and the acquiring partners; cut-off times, E2E and NE2E processing, etc.
- Work at identifying key SLAs and ensure reporting around these is communicated to the acquiring partners as agreed. Be aware of all incidents relating to FMS business with the acquiring partners; communicate and work with the acquiring partners until these have been resolved.
- Support any audit requests of the acquiring partners and work with internal departments to facilitate.
- Understand all levels of Mercury/Mercury BI reporting available to the acquiring partners and its merchants and work with the acquiring partners and internal resources to ensure reports are understood and used as appropriate.
- Create and issue automated monthly dashboard reporting on our business with the acquiring partners, where required.
- Train acquiring partner staff to help them understand, promote and sell FMS products.
- Understand the key drivers behind our business with the acquiring partners; be able to identify and examine issues with KPIs and bring these to the attention of the acquiring partners or the appropriate internal FMS team.
- Liaise with internal teams to gain comprehensive knowledge of key joint acquiring partner/FMS merchants.
- Drive for new revenue with the acquirers by identifying new business opportunities for both parties and working with the acquiring partners and/or FMS Sales teams to get these across the line. Assist with planning of rollout for large merchant groups as required.
- Carry out opportunity analysis, e.g. to identify unsupported currencies.
- Prepare an acquiring partner profile/account plan and ensure this is kept up to date. Assist in the preparation of budget stats for our business with the acquiring partners.
As Key Account Manager you'll need the following key competencies:
- Experienced in sales, field operations and account management, preferably in financial services, merchant acquiring, or retail/hospitality technology sector and have demonstrated superior customer service capabilities.
- Communication and interpersonal skills - comfortable and capable of communicating with all levels within and outside the business both written and verbal with a high level of professionalism.
- Organisational skills - self-motivated and able to demonstrate strong organisation and prioritisation skills in a sales and relationship management environment.
- Strong technical and computer literacy, conversant in point of sale, ecommerce and card processing technology as well as skilled in the use of tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Must be able to work under pressure and successfully manage a very diverse and demanding workload. Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must be able to persuade and influence internal and external clients.
- Initiative - demonstrated experience in developing new ideas to improve key processes, product offering and revenue.
- Possess business and technical knowledge of FEXCO DCC services and processes.
- Knowledge of multi-currency processing and proven hands-on skills in DCC hit rate maximization strongly preferred.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and willingness to travel.
- Key Account
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job