Our client in Hampshire are seeking Urgent Care Practitioners to cover ad hoc shifts with Primary Care experience:
• To undertake assessment, diagnosis and management of adults and children presenting with a wide range of minor injuries and illnesses.
utilising evidence-based knowledge and skills as required.
• To develop clinical practice to be able to assess undifferentiated patients with a range of acute, non-acute, chronic medical conditions, minor illness and minor injury. Take a patient history, make
appropriate physical examinations, formulate differential diagnoses
• Qualified non-medical prescriber.
• Registered with HCPC
• Experience working in a primary care and /or urgent care setting
• At least three years post qualified
• At or working towards Masters qualification / or equivalent experience demonstrating advanced clinical practice
• You must be competent at taking a clinical history excluding red flags and undertake a physical examination of the patient for patients presenting with undifferentiated conditions
- Currently hold an NHS smartcard
• A&E experience
• Minor illness qualification or similar
• Interpretation of lab results training
All aspects of the patients healthcare will be managed by this service during the period of isolation
This service will be staffed 24 hours a day seven days a week.
We will take you through our compliance process within a two week timeframe (this will be free of charge) outside this timeframe a cost may occur.
You will have an in date face to face safeguarding level 2 and 3 certificate and catheter training.
Pay rates start from £24.00 phr up to £37.00 phr
Locations across Hampshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'