Acoustic Consultant - Stafford
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, who is a well-established multidisciplinary employing over 400 staff. Our client has a strong network throughout the UK, and is also well established overseas. The size of the firm means the team contains many specialists, whilst also giving each individual client the time and attention to detail required. Our client rewards candidates who give to all aspects of the business, such as development and how they interact with colleagues / clients. Career development and progression is always fully supported, ensuring every member of the team is reaching their full potential. Our client is looking for an Acoustic Consultant based near Stafford.
- First Class Degree and/or Master's qualification in a relevant field such as Environmental Sciences;
- Acoustic post-graduate qualification, such as a Diploma from Institute of Acoustics;
- 2 years or more experience within the Acoustics field;
- Knowledge of professional industry practice and standards;
- Proficiency in a variety of programs including Excel, SoundPLAN and Odeon;
- Confidence and strong communication skills, both written and verbally;
- Excellent time management and numerical skills.
The right candidate will work within the environmental team, specialising in Acoustics (Development, residential and commercial). Your expertise may be utilised in other sectors such as renewables and minerals. From undertaking assessments and completing monitoring to liaising with clients and team members alike, the right candidate will incorporate previously gained experience in to this exciting new role.
This role offers a competitive salary with a rewards and benefits package including Private Health Care and insurance, flexible working schedules and a mobile phone plan including personal usage.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other Environmental Acoustician related roles then please do not hesitate to contact Joseph Perry on or email . We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
Penguin recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job