Our client, is a UK leading independent engineering consultancy, looking to recruit an Acoustic Consultant to be based in their offices situated in the Leicester. Our clients work closely with the public sector and developers, to provide technical guidance and a professional service from preplanning to completion.
* MSc in Acoustics or closely related subject.
* A minimum of 2 years commercial experience in Acoustic consultancy.
* Up to knowledge and understanding of UK guidelines and regulations.
* Experience of noise modelling software.
* Familiarity of noise monitoring equipment.
* Driving license.
* Project management.
* Liaising with clients, local authorities and the public.
* Running installations of monitoring equipment and organising logistics.
* Collating and analysing data.
* Noise modelling.
* Writing technical reports.
* Providing guidance and support to clients.
You need to be an excellent communicator and have to work on your own initiative with a team orientated attitude. Good time management skills and ability to manage work load to meet tight deadlines is essential. High numeracy skills and attention to detail is required to ensure the highest quality in accurate and consistent reports.
If successful you will receive a competitive salary with an annual bonus, and contributory pension scheme. You be working within a tight friendly team and have the best support in continuing your professional development, and there will also be the opportunity to work abroad across Europe.
KEY WORDS - Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modeling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, East Midlands, Nottingham, Leicester, Northampton.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
- Acoustic consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job