Accredited Checking Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient and organised Accredited Checking Technician with good computer literacy skills to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Northampton.
As part of a friendly team, you will be responsible for delivering a first class dispensing service to ensure customers receive the right product, in the right place, at the right time. As such, a proven track record of working within a pharmacy setting is essential.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing an efficient and organised dispensing service
- Driving quality objectives by ensuring procedures are followed and all training completed as needed
- Adhering to all Pharmacy SOPs and raise any non-conformances as needed
- Ensuring all legal and technical requirements of the GPhC are met
- Maintaining compliance with CRM and Pharmacy Manager procedures
If you are willing to carry out the relevant training and pass the Accuracy Checking Technician qualification, please apply today!
Both qualified Accuracy Checking Technicians and NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) Qualified Pharmacy Technicians with an active registration with the GPHC are welcome to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job