Great opportunity to join an established Stockport business. The skills required would suit someone with experience in Treasury / Cashier or Accounts Receivable (or a Cash and Banking Administrator)
About the employer
Based in Stockport, this is a great business to work for which can offer plenty of progression. Although previous experience would be preferable, this role could also accommodate a finance graduate looking to start their accountancy career.
About the job
You'll be working in the accounts receivable / accounts payable department. They are a friendly and supportive team and will give you their full backing to make your role a success.
* Maintain meticulous computerised records of all Banking & Cash Allocation data for audit purposes.
* All Cash to be allocated on receipt daily.
* Produce a bank reconciliation of Cash Received & Allocated onto the system to be reconciled daily.
* Unmatched Cash due to missing Remittances must be resolved within 14 Days & by Month end to ensure a clean reconciliation & close to month end.
* Produce a month end reconciliation to capture anything missed or errors through the month for a clean close to each month end.
* Once daily cash has been allocated as per remittances matching cash to the bank daily, the sales ledger clerk should then schedule payment to the hotel of all invoices that have been paid to g onto the next payment run.
* Ensuring any purchase ledger invoices received are uploaded in the accounts system (Kashflow)
* Liaise with the Finance Director in producing each payment run to pay hotels & any Purchase Ledger Invoices.
* Ensure that all Commission that can be deducted at source is processed to be deducted liaising with the Commission Clerk to verify correct % etc.
* Produce & send remittance documents to all Hotels for payments made.
* To build & maintain good relationships with all Clients & Key contacts.
* To provide support & guidance to Finance Team relating to Clients or Hotel specific account processes.
* Ensure any payment queries are logged accurately & notified to the Finance Team for resolution ASAP to facilitate maintain accurate account details.
* Monthly Reporting as required.
* Ad hoc duties within the Finance Department or General Office as required.
Treasury, Cash & Banking or Accounts Receivable experience (or Finance Graduate)
Good system skills including Excel
Attention to detail
Organised, systemic and methodical approach to your work
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary is competitive paying £18,000 to £20,000 plus benefits
Click the apply button and your CV will come straight through for review.
If you like the sound of this role but don't have an up-to-date CV or want to know a bit more before you apply, do feel free to give me a call in confidence or email me. You'll find all my contact details on our website or on LinkedIn.
Thanks and good luck. Tom Thomson
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job