RK Accountancy are partnering with a well known & expanding client in the Blackburn area, who are looking to recruit an Accounts Trainee.
This is a part office based & part WFH role
Full training, support & mentoring will be offered. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in accountancy and enjoys numbers!
No previous accountancy experience is required, but Maths GCSE grade 6 & above is essential for this role.
As a valued member of the Finance team the Finance Assistant’s focus will be in reporting to and supporting the Senior Finance Assistant, with additional requirement to assist the Fees & Revenue Controller in their duties.
The core duties and responsibilities are detailed below
The successful applicant will be required to liaise with colleagues, and external organisations as necessary.
Core duties & responsibilities:
- Checking and processing purchase invoices.
- Assist with maintenance and analysis of excursions
- Be involved in the processing of staff expenses.
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account detail.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Prepare weekly BACS payment runs.
- Resolve internal and external queries via email and telephone.
- Deal with supplier queries and creditor calls.
- Assist where required in the maintenance of the billing ledger
Kellan Group (including all of our brands, Berkeley Scott, RK and Quantica) are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our websites
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'