Our well-known and respected financial Services company provides specialist B2B products throughout the country. We are situated with head office in Hammersmith (and with branches elsewhere).
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to build a career in accountancy.
1) Purchase ledger – checking, processing and payment of the company purchase ledger. Dealing with queries and reconciling the purchase ledger.
2) Accounts Receivable - maintaining the client data base. Entering new clients into the records and raising invoices for subscriptions and other services.
3) Assisting with the data collection for our associated investment company. Daily update of spreadsheets with stock prices, index values and currencies. Entry of daily valuations of holdings and recording of transactions.
4) Checking and processing expenses claims.
5) Dealing with clients. Assisting with the provision of services to clients, including the sourcing of international credit reports and the processing of data sets sent electronically by clients.
6) Answering email and telephone enquiries.
7) Liaising with the auditors and assisting with various year end accounts functions
8) Filing, archiving and photocopying for the department.
9) Supporting the directors with other miscellaneous duties.
1) Office hours 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. 5 days a week.
2) The dress code is business attire.
3) Part of a team of three
4) 20 days holiday p.a. excluding bank holidays (based on working full time) with additional days accruing with length of service.
5) Group Personal Pension Plan.
6) Staff medical insurance scheme.
1) Adaptable to a variety of systems, I.T. literate with strong Excel skills essential
2) Articulate, numerate with excellent communication skills.
3) Educated to A Level with a minimum of B’s at GCSE level in English and in B in A Level Maths
4) Either an ACCA or AAT trainee
5) A self-motivated individual.
6) Dynamic and proactive.
7) Available to start immediately.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'