Accounts/ Finance Administrator
37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
£16-17,000 plus study support
Are you looking for a career in accountancy and want to study your AAT?
Would you like to join one of Northamptonshire's largest employers?
If this sounds like you, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
Duties and responsibilities for the Finance Administrator role include:
- Undertake the daily cash receipt postings
- Undertake bank reconciliation
- Provide accurate reports to management within agreed timescales.
- Liaise with your customer services team regarding issues with invoicing or non-payment of invoices.
Skills and experience required for the Finance Administrator role are:
- Strong numeracy skills - Maths GCSE - grade C or above
- Proficient excel user
- Competent communicator
- Customer service skills
If you have the relevant experience we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job