ProTalent is currently working with one of Brightons most established accountancy firms to recruit an Accounts Technician who is keen to go on to progress their career.
- Well established firm with 4 directors, 4 managers and 20 further employees working across four departments
- Committed to a high growth programme and have a successful marketing and business development function
- Last year they achieved their largest annual growth - in a pandemic!
- Excellent working environment with a great team of experts and ongoing progression for all
- A role which will mainly focus on preparation of sole trader, partnership and Limited company accounts, self-assessment, partnership and corporation tax returns
- Working within a team supported by fellow trainees, senior accountants, assistant managers and managers
- Helping to achieve the Business Services team objectives of a high quality client service and sustainable growth
- Some ad hoc project and company secretarial duties
- Some bookkeeping and management accounts
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and third parties
What's on offer:
- A position as a trainee accountant in the Business Services team
- A supported study package working towards ACCA qualification
- A genuinely friendly work environment and open door policy
- A competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- A study package covering the cost of course fees, exams and professional subscriptions
- Regular social events and an established well being programme
- Working from home arrangements including laptop and screens
- 35 days holiday
- Group life insurance
The successful applicant:
- AAT qualified
- A minimum of 1 years Practice Experience
- Experience of accounting and corporation tax compliance work
- A basic level of personal tax knowledge
- Effective communication with team members and clients
- A strong work ethic and “can do” attitude
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
If you have the necessary drive and ambition to develop your career to the next level and you have the ability and willingness to provide a first class professional service to our clients, then we welcome your application for this role.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'