Trial Balance Consulting is working with a thriving practice to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Technician to join their busy team.
The successful applicant to this role will be responsible for providing support to the business through the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Your key responsibilities in this varied role will include:
• Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
• Personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and client bookkeeping
• Extensive client interaction
And the qualities that you will bring to the table will include:
• Significant previous experience in an accountancy practice environment.
• AAT Qualified or in the final stages of your studies
• Excellent customer service and team working skills
• The ability to interact confidently with internal and external stakeholders
If are interested and want to learn more, please send you CV to Rob Emsley quoting ref RE5030.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'