• Processing client records to draft accounts stage.
• Completing file sections and cross referencing schedules.
• Completing work programmes and administration paperwork.
• Attending client’s premises and assisting on external audit when required.
• Processing client records to draft VAT return.
• Complete VAT return form when checked.
• Communicate with client when VAT return is complete and submit to HMRC.
• The preparation of corporation tax returns and submission to HMRC.
• The preparation of self-assessment tax returns, to include detailed capital gains computations and preparation of schedules of income from property.
• Processing information on computerised tax software to produce returns and calculations above
• Undertake general administration tasks.
• Effectively communicate with colleagues within the organisation to promote teamwork across the group and assist in the development of internal relationships.
• Identify and meet personal job related training as required.
• Provide assistance in terms of general and specific support to Partners and managers as required.
• Undertake other reasonable work activities as determined by the Partners and managers.
• Undertake appropriate training to ensure CPD criteria is met.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job