ProTalent are currently working with a successful and ambitious accountancy firm to recruit a new Accounts Technician to join their Brighton office.
- Brighton based with some occasional London work
- AAT qualified or QBE
- Practice experience required
- Logical individual with good attention for detail
- Take trial balance to final accounts level
- Software experience should include Sage, IRIS, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good communicator both oral and written
- To develop accountancy and tax skills, assist across all practice disciplines and further own career
- Key team member in Brighton office
- Good Salary plus benefits
- Prepare client books for Vat returns, year end accounts etc
- Prepare accounts for self assessment returns, complete and file SA returns
- Support audit department in preparation of files
- Gain client confidence to be their first port of call for communication with the firm.
The successful applicant will have worked for an accountancy firm previously and be keen to further their career.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further. We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"