ProTalent are currently working with a friendly, successful and well established accountancy firm in Canterbury to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant to join their team.
The role will include:
- Working with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Accounts production from incomplete records/trial balance through to final accounts
- Tax computations and returns
- Liaising with clients and ensuring all accounts and annual filings are submitted within deadlines
- Developing and progressing your skills through learning and experience
This is a busy and varied role that would suit an AAT Part Qualified Accounts Technician with some practice experience already who is looking to further their career in a reputable firm.
The successful applicant will be studying towards their AAT qualification, or have completed their studies and be keen to take on an exciting challenge and further their career.
An excellent salary and study package is available as well as training and progression.
To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.
We will endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours.
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job