My client is thrilled to announce openings for both Accounts Technician and Accounts Senior positions in their dynamic team at the Ely office. In this vital role, you’ll be immersed in a variety of accounting and tax compliance services catering to SME business clients. Your day-to-day will involve accounts preparation, tax computations, and building relationships with their clients. After your probation period, there’s even the opportunity to apply for hybrid working arrangements, ensuring you have the flexibility you need.
Here’s what you can look forward to when you join my client:
- Permanent full-time position (part-time can be considered)
- Salary between £23,000 and £32,000/annual depending on experience
- Continued learning and development opportunities, from training courses and webinars to leadership programs
- A supportive work culture with flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health and wellbeing benefits, including life assurance and a Health cash back plan
My client pride themselves on fostering a collaborative, supportive, and innovative work environment. Their team is their greatest asset, and they invest heavily in their development and wellbeing. You’ll find yourself surrounded by talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and committed to making a difference.
Ready to take the next step in your career? If you’re eager to bring your skills to a company that values your contributions and offers a fantastic work-life balance, we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with Vanessa Batista at Select Recruitment Specialists by clicking “Apply now”.
- Accounting experience, Tax/VAT knowledge
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'