I’m currently recruiting for a great business that is expanding and they are looking to engage with a PQ (Part Qualified) Accounts Technician to join their team near Winchester, Hampshire.
Job description below;
Salary 27-30K / Permanent / Full Time
This role will provide a grounding of opportunity to further knowledge as an Accounts Technician, they are keen to have a strong candidate who is savvy on Excel (Pivot Tables, SUMIFS, Lookups, Macros) that is currently studying either their professional qualification in CIMA or ACCA that the ability to work as an effective part of the team. Someone with a strong analytical skills and a proven record would be favourable for this particular role. Also a bonus if you have experience in Pegasus / Opera 3.
• Support on Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts
• Budgets and Forecasting
• Monitoring cash flow to predict future trends
• Credit checks on potential stakeholders
• Report and research on factors influencing business performance
• Analyse evaluations on cost-reduction opportunites
• Maintain and develop relationships with Auditors, Solicitors, Bankers and Inland Revenue
• Produce accurate financial reports
• Assisting with payroll – including staff absences
• Keeping above board on financial regulations and legislation
• Keeping up to date with employment law and legislation including GDPR
The ideal Candidate will have the experience listed above.
Candidates must live within a reasonable commute of the above location, be eligible to work in the UK without restriction and be available at no more than 1 months’ notice. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to high volumes of applications we may not be able to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard back in a week it is best to assume you were unfortunately not successful.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job