Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for an Accounts Technician for a highly successful Accountancy Practice firm based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
This highly successful accountancy practice firm are looking for an experienced Accountancy Practice Accounts Technician who has a minimum of 3 years of working for another Accountancy Practice.
The ideal candidate having 3 years plus experience working for another accountancy practice organisation and display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners and clients.
Main Responsibilities:- Accounts Technician
To provide high quality accounting and to contribute generally to the overall development of the Firm.
- Prepare client accounts (statutory and unincorporated), tax returns (Corporation tax, personal and partnership) and VAT based on information supplied by the client, advise on tax payable and payment dates and to meet deadlines & Undertake bookkeeping, ledger maintenance, supplier maintenance and management accounts preparation, as and when required
Identifies points for manager or partner to raise with clients and to raise the potential for additional services
- Finalises paperwork for dispatch to client or HMRC
- Liaise with client to obtain relevant information for their accounts, acting in a proactive manner and ensuring attention to detail and effective questioning of the client
- Monitor own job quality and quantity in line with agreed budgets
- Record own chargeable time and ensure maximum recovery
- Support trainees by providing on the job coaching
- Attend courses that are appropriate to the job role
- Assist clients with bookkeeping queries and other business-related matters as required.
- Assist the Department Manager(s) as part of the accounts team, as required
- Assist in the delivery of ad hoc projects and assignments
Critical Skills Required: Accounts Technician
- Ability to review and prepare incorporated and unincorporated accounts quickly and efficiently and related tax returns
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent problem resolutions skills and ideas generation ability
- In-depth accounts preparation knowledge
- Knowledge of accounting systems and their uses and benefits
Experience Required:- Accounts Technician
Required: Minimum of 3 years proven accounts preparation experience within a practice environment
Desirable: Experience with using a cloud accounting software such as Xero
Qualities Required: Accounts Technician Strong presence
- Excellent communication skills
- Quickly builds rapport and trust
- Highly confidential
- Good team player
- Attention to detail
- Resilient and energetic
- Achiever and self-motivated
- Analytical - quick thinker
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
Job Requirements: Accounts Technician Live within commuting distance of Banbury
- Work outside normal hours as required
- Travel to clients and other locations as required
The Accounts Technician role is a permanent position and is based in the firms Banbury office. The salary will be £25,000 - £30,000 PA Depending on Experience + Excellent Company Benefits.
If this Accounts Technician role sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Accounts Technician, Tech, Practice, Audit & Accounts, Semi-Senior, AAT, ACCA, ACA, Banbury, Oxfordshire, Own Car, Practice Accoutant, Audit, Audit Semi-Senior, Semi-Senior Auditor, Audit Senior, Audit Semi-Senior, Practice, Accountancy, LLB, Accounting, Accountancy, top 50, top 20, clients, auditing, ACCA, ACA, Qualified, caseware, advisory, accountancy service, Cambridgeshire, Corby, Oxfordshire, Oxford, Banbury, Kettering, Northamps, Northamptonshire, UK.
- Own Car
- Audit Senior
- Accounts Technician
- Audit Semi-Senior
- Semi-Senior Auditor
- Audit & Accounts
- Practice Accoutant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'