Exciting opportunity to progress your career in a Top 10, Non-Audit Management role.
About Our Client
Established team with Top 10 firm, seeking to develop their Management team due to an on-going influx of new clients.
Things you should know
* Centrally located offices with great team environment.
* Genuine opportunity to develop your career.
About The Role
Supporting a Partner and Senior Managers on a rapidly expanding portfolio your duties will include:
* Acting as primary client for a portfolio of Partnership and Corporate Clients.
* Review and allocation of work to a sizeable team.
* Assisting in creating technical briefing and delivering seminars to clients.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be qualified - ACA/ACCA and have experience of Managing a portfolio small Corporate and Partnerships Clients.
You will be seeking a role where you can develop your staff and client management skills and that will be able to offer the opportunity to progress.
This role offers an extensive benefit package.
- Chartered Accountants
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job