We have an exciting opportunity open for someone to join our finance team providing support and leadership to other finance team members and working with the Financial Controller in management of the finance function.
Truma Ltd is the UKs leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of caravan and motorhome heating systems, cooling systems and caravan movers. We are a small welcoming, dedicated team with an established and developing product range. We are based in modern offices, with ample staff parking and staff canteen, at Dove Valley Business Park just off A50 near Foston.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive team player, with good IT skills to ensure the finance function, cash control and reporting is carried out in an accurate, timely and efficiently manner.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 8.30 - 5.00 (1 hour lunch)
Location: Based in Foston, South Derbyshire
Duration: Permanent (subject to a 3 month probation period)
Holiday Entitlement: 23 days plus Bank Holidays
- Responsible for 2 part-time members of staff performing credit control and purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliations ( GBP, Euro and USD)
- Payment runs coordination
- Cash Allocation
- Dealing with complex customer and supplier queries
- Ad-hoc reports
- Sales & Stock reports
- Assisting with stock checks
- EC Sales lists and Intrastat
- Managing company credit cards
- Petty cash
- Previous credit control experience
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Experience of using SAP Business One would be an advantage
- Experience on preparing material for presentations and publications
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner with an outgoing personality
- Works to a high standard in a busy office
- Excellent organisation and workload planning skills
- Ability to question processes and seek out different solutions
- Willing to learn new skills when required
- A Full UK driving licence.
To apply please e-mail your CV with a covering letter explaining why you want to work for Truma Ltd, giving salary expectations and desired hours.
- Credit Cards
- Finance Function
- SAP Business One
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job