Our client, a leading South West Accountancy and Business Consultancy, is looking to recruit an Accounts and Tax Technician for their team based in Shepton Mallet on a permanent, full time contract offering 35 hours per week.
The role will include:
• Analysing and summarising clients’ records from manual and computerised systems.
• Accounts preparation
• Prepare calculations of adjusted profits and capital allowance claims
• Basic Tax Return preparation work
• Use of in-house accounts preparation software and industry standard products such as SAGE, Xero and QuickBooks
• Use of Microsoft Excel for data analysis and scheduling
• Assisting on audit fieldwork assignments as required
This is a varied role and you must have at least 2 years of experience within accounts preparation and be AAT qualified/part qualified.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative, both independently and as part of a team. You must be self-motivated and positive with a passion for quality and excellence in service delivery and an attention to detail with associated skills for communication and working as part of a team.
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job