Trial Balance Consulting are looking to recruit an Accounts and Tax Senior to join a Firm of Chartered Accountants. The position will come with a salary of £18,000 - £28,000, depending on experience.
Reporting in to the Accounts and Tax Manager, the Accounts and Tax Senior will be responsible for providing support to the business through the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
As the Accounts and Tax Senior you will also be responsible for, and therefore experienced in:
* Preparation of annual accounts and financial statements
* Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
* VAT return preparation and lodgement
* Assisting client managers
* Attending annual accounts review meetings.
The successful candidate will:
* Have relevant experience in accountancy practice
* Be a fully qualified AAT, and possibly undertaking ACA or ACCA studies
* Be motivated to deliver an outstanding service to their clients
* Possess effective presentation and interpersonal skills
If are interested and want to learn more, please send you CV to Rob Emsley quoting ref RE4299.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job