Accounts & Tax Senior/Client Manager - Bristol
Trial Balance Consulting are working with one of the most ambitious, fastest growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors in the UK. With continued expansion plans, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced (practice based) accountant to join their Cardiff team at an opportune time.
Suitable candidate will possess at least three year of experience gained within accountancy practice, with a good breadth of knowledge in the following:
- Accounts preparation for clients of all sizes and legal status`
- Maintaining and developing a portfolio of clients
- Possess the ability to train and mentor junior colleagues
- Work closely with other firm Directors and Partners where required
- Technically sound in all aspects of accounting, VAT, corporation and person tax
- Have an excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and Sage based software
You`ll probably be a qualified (ACCA/ACA) individual, though candidates who can demonstrate suitable vocational experience will also be considered. For further details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference CK4652.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
- personal and corporation tax knowledge essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job