Tremendous opportunity for an experienced accounting and tax semi-senior to join this prominent and independent firm of Accountants.
Based in their Tunbridge Wells offices, you will be an integral member of their thriving business services team.
- Prepare financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, and groups.
- Prepare year-end working paper files and assist auditors
- Prepare monthly or quarterly management accounts, including posting journals of accruals, prepayments, depreciation, and payroll.
- Prepare control reconciliations and analytical review schedules.
- Maintain the client's accounting records and reconciliations, including bookkeeping, processing client data, and dealing with queries.
- Prepare VAT returns
- Work at clients' premises as necessary, liaising with the bookkeeper or director to prepare accounts and discuss results.
- Deal with general client queries effectively, passing queries to relevant people as needed.
What about you?
- ACCA/ACA part qualified or qualified with at least 3 years of practice experience, or qualified by experience
- Have proven experience of working in a practice environment;
- Strong organisation and planning skills and attention to detail;
- Experience of using cloud-based accounting software packages, such as Sage, Xero, etc;
For further details on this or a broad selection of Practice opportunities then please do not hesitate to contact Robin at Olivia-Ruella.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'