Do you want to work for a well-established reputable company who provide the highest standard of customer service? My client is recruiting for an experienced Accounts & Tax Advisor and are offering a salary of £26,000 along with superb benefits. If you are experienced within practice and are looking for career progression, then this is the company for you.
- Prepare year-end Financial Statements
- Prepare Company, Sole Trader, Partnership and LLP Tax Computations
- Manage your portfolio of clients and take responsibility for ensuring their year-end accounts and supporting computations are prepared to a high standard in line with our SLAs
- Keep up to date with latest legislation and compliance through self-study, attendance of seminars etc.
- Escalate complex queries where applicable
- Ensure that all deadlines are met and that all correspondence is acknowledged and responded to the same day
- Identify errors / potential problems and ensure that they are resolved to the clients satisfaction
- Ensure that your work is checked for accuracy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced within practice
- Working knowledge of accounting systems
- Experience of completing year end accounts
- Excellent customer Service Skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work well under pressure
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be able to work on their own
A great salary of £26K plus superb benefits which include: increased holidays with service, pension, healthcare scheme, free parking and an early finish on a Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job