Sales Administrator required for large multi-national company in Long Sutton - excellent prospects £22,000
My client based on the outskirts of Kings Lynn is one of the largest packaging specialists in Europe, with an annual turnover of €160 million. Formed in 1923, they now operate in 16 countries, but remain a close organisation, with motivated staff and a focus on providing our customers the very best service possible.
The UK division is based locally and their down to earth friendly team that looks to develop and empower their employees seeks someone passionate about customer satisfaction, who enjoys the sales process and has real drive and ambition.
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £17 -21,000 basic (depending upon experience)
Benefits: Bonus / 30 days holiday per annum (incl. Bank Holidays) / contributory pension
Hours: Full Time - Mon to Fri (8am - 5pm)
My client is looking for someone at the start of their career, with drive and ambition to progress in
this multi-national operation, within the Sales Team. The Key Responsibilities:
· Sales support to Sales team, with own customer responsibility
· Use of ERP programme (SAP) for stock, customer information, quotes, orders, purchasing
· Provide Proof of Delivery Requests to customers
· Check haulier invoices against manifest
· Contacting customers regarding deliveries, invoice queries, debt chasing
· Customer data cleaning / update for CRM package
· Prospecting calls to generate leads for Sales team
· General filing / office duties
Key Skills & Experience:
· Commercially aware
· Previous sales process experience with customer contact
· Good communicator - written and verbal
· Good knowledge of MS Office / Word / Excel
· Team player, but self motivated to complete individual tasks
· Working to time scales and being able to multi-task
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job