If you have experience in Freight/Logistics/Cargo and Sage, you might be interested in this amazing opportunity to join a niche and well-established business. You will work in the office full-time, but the client is open to negotiating shorter hours for the right candidate.
Your main duties will be:
- Designing and applying financial processes and procedures that comply with accounting principles, regulations and enhance internal finance operations.
- Ensuring the finance assistant runs smoothly, including reconciling bank accounts, staff expenses, company credit and debit cards, verifying balances and resolving discrepancies.
- Handling any complex reconciliations.
- Preparing and presenting reports.
- Supervising, mentoring, and training the Finance Assistant.
- Communicating with external Accountants.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Working on ad hoc projects as required.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'