Accounts Supervisor - Antrim Town- £13.99 per hour
Reed Accountancy Belfast is delighted to be working with a Public Sector Body based in Antrim Town. Our client has an immediate requirement for an Accounts Supervisor to join their team on a full time temporary basis for a period of 3 months.
As a member of the Financial Governance Team, the Accounts Supervisor will be offered an immediate start, full time hours and £13.99 per hour. The daily job duties will include the following:
Duties will include:
• Supervise and manage day to day function of accounts processing team.
• Processing creditors’ payments, to include payment by BACS, cheques, direct debits, credit cards, and entries in appropriate records
• Receipting all monies received
• Maintenance of the debtors ledger; including processing of monthly invoices, receipting of debtor payments and credit control
• Organise the allocation of tasks within the Accounts Section, determine priorities and planning of work and resource needs to ensure that processing deadlines and targets are met.
• Reconciliation of ledgers at month end
• Prepare income returns for computerised integrated accounting system, reconciliation of income returns to Council’s bank accounts and posting cash transfers Assist with the financial information to support calculations of performance indicators as required
• Ensure that accounts data is correctly inputted and processed to meet established deadlines.
• Complete and submit monthly returns to HMRC.
• Review outstanding purchase orders, liaise with budget officers regarding queries on orders and investigate any irregularities
• Monitor expenditure on company credit cards
• General finance administrative duties as and when required
• Be a member by examination of a CCAB recognised Body OR hold a Third Level Qualification in Accounting or Business/ Finance related subjects.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a computerised accruals accounting environment
• Experience in relevant accruals accounting
• Working knowledge of Excel and databases
I am keen to hear from any applicants that offer the relevant experience and meet the essential criteria. If you would like to be considered for this role then please submit your CV via the link provided or alternatively please contact Gerard Flynn on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'