Accounts Supervisor / Manager
A reputable 3-5 Partner practice with approximately 30 members of staff are seeking an Accounts Supervisor/Manager to join their London office, situated 5 minutes walking distance from a central line station.
- To manage services to a portfolio of clients.
- To be part of the management team and to develop the client portfolio.
- To manage the financial aspects of a client portfolio, including budgeting, negotiation, billing and recovery.
- Managing statutory accounts preparation assignments and controlling assignment teams.
- Finalising accounts under the overall control of the Partner
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Significant accounting and some external audit experience gained within a professional services environment.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards.
- Good working knowledge of skill requirements of staff at various levels to ensure work is undertaken appropriately.
- Excellent communication and people management skills. Evidence of a history of managing staff and clients successfully.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a calm and collected manner to meet tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- Annual Pay-rise
- Flexibility to work from home time to time
- Free parking available on side roads
- Only a five-minute walk from the Underground station
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job