Alexander Mann Solutions are the world's leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
We are currently working on behalf of our client, a outsourced Aviation Service who is recruiting for an Accounts Supervisor on a 6 month contract based in London
Subject to appropriate segregation of duties:
- Accounts payable supervision and support.
- Cash book posting, AP payments and bank reconciliations.
- Verify accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies and investigates questionable data.
- Supervision of the accounts payable team, including setting targets and KPIs that are regularly reviewed.
- Reviewing supplier reconciliations and setting up new suppliers in the ERP system.
- Assisting accounts payable team to resolve supplier queries, investigate legacy transactions, and liaise with other areas of the business to resolve issues timely.
- Closing off month-end cash, accounts payable and GRNI accounts.
- Processing payment runs and obtaining appropriate payment authorisations.
- Performing daily bank reconciliations and allocating cash receipts and payments against customer and supplier accounts.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns.
- Administration of company fuel cards and company credit cards.
- Chasing down employees on un-submitted expense claims and unutilised cash advances.
- Collating information for various national statistics and insurance forms from the business.
- Co-operate with management to meet the employer's legal duties and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- Experience of working in a deadline driven commercial environment without compromising on quality
- Previous experience of working in accounts or finance team
- Previous experience of using ERP system, preferably Avante
- Previous experience of managing a team desirable
- A relevant finance qualification desirable
- Very strong communication skills - contact with suppliers, banks, internal staff and external auditors
- Ability to work in and manage a team
- Attention to details
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage workload to achieve
- Further competencies will be provided via the competency matrix, and linked to the relevant job level
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery in some of its services be deemed to operate to act as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job