The role will involve working with a variety of clients including limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships from a range of business sectors with the workload being diverse and including bookkeeping, VAT returns, management and year end accounts, as well as the associated corporation tax computations and returns.
Working closely with the Department Manager in maintaining and providing services to a portfolio of clients as well as overseeing and reviewing the work of more junior members of staff, and supporting them in their development and training.
- ACCA/ACA/AAT qualified or equivalent
- strong attention to detail
- strong communication skills, verbal and written
- good customer service and relationship building skills
- strong working knowledge of accounting systems such as Sage and Xero would be an advantage
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job