Wise Software (UK) Limited are an award winning modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software system called OrderWise. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses and has over 10,000 users from many different industry sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces. Currently Wise Software turns over £10m and has over 180 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales People, Technical Support and Administration Services all whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking The Company to its next phase of growth. This is an opportunity to start a new career within a family business with strong employee focused ethics. Everyone is treated as an individual and everyone's career path is determined by themselves with the support of Management.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd, all staff enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Regular staff activity nights
- Once you've been with us two years we'll give you your Birthday off too!
This role focuses on helping prepare and move a client from their current accounts system to OrderWise Accounts Software. You will work closely with a client and the Team Manager over a period of several weeks overcoming accounting issues and helping the client understand their new accounts software.
After 3 to 4 weeks of training on OrderWise you will join your team and learn about how they work, what targets they have and how they achieve them. Your Manager will help bring out the best in you so you can contribute to the team target as quickly as possible. As an Accounts Software Specialist, you will find each day rewarding and enjoyable and feel a valued member of the team and understand how you contribute to the Company as a whole. You will be confident and good at problem solving, have the ability to 'think on your feet’ and have excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have customer service or business based experience. Additionally, you will show evidence of the ability to learn new skills quickly and accurately.
- To meet with clients and help convert clients from their existing accounts system to OrderWIse accounts
- To help clients with accounting based questions.
- To review accounting software upgrades to ensure they meet specification.
- To assist in pre-sales discussions when needed with our Sales Team to ensure clients are given
the correct information about our accounts software prior to sale.
- Participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support other colleagues in their
development and training.
- Occasionally participate in client Go Lives at customer premises in order to achieve a better
understanding of how specific businesses work.
Knowledge & Skills:
- AAT Level Qualifications/Accounts Degree
- Well organised and enjoy client facing interaction
- Be motivated and client focused
- A team player with ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Excellent IT, communication and prioritisation skills
- Approachable with a willingness to help others
- Ability to present information in a friendly yet professional manner
- Ability to learn quickly and accurately
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
Hours: 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday).
For more information Wise Software (UK) Ltd and OrderWise please visit our website www.orderwise.co.uk where you can also find information on additional career opportunities in our careers section.
If you are ambitious, have an attitude to learn, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV using the Apply button and include a Covering Letter outlining your experience and goals and the reason why you are the right candidate for this position.
If you are not local to Lincoln please ensure you detail in the cover letter how you propose to commute to the office on a daily basis.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job