Our client is one of the most recognisable accountancy brands in the North East with a strong reputation for providing expert accountancy and business advisory services.
- Preparing client accounts from books and records
- Using Excel to analyse accounting data
- Using Sage and various cloud accounting software to prepare client accounts and assist with
- client queries
- Be a point of contact within the team for client enquiries
- Work with other departments to ensure that client service is seamless
- Minimum of eight GCSEs passed at A to C, including Maths and English.
- AAT Levels 2 to 4 (either achieved or working towards these) or at least five years’ work experience in an accountancy firm, preparing accounts.
- Excellent knowledge of accounts preparation for a range of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Experience of Sage and cloud accounting packages such as QuickBooks and Xero.
- Strong Excel skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'