Thanks to significant growth over the last twelve months, our client, one of the North East’s leading accountancy and business advisors, is looking for an experienced Accounts Senior to prepare management and year end accounts for a wide range of businesses including partnerships and limited companies.
Your key responsibilities as Accounts Senior will include:
- Preparing year end accounts in accordance with the firm’s procedures for clients in a wide range of sectors
- Preparing management accounts for a variety of clients to strict deadlines, identifying trends and providing insightful commentary for clients
- Monitoring time spent and ensure that accounts are prepared within budget
To secure the Accounts Senior opportunity you will need:
- Skills and knowledge gained in a similar role such as Accountant, Accounts Senior, Accounts Assistant or Accounts Executive, ideally from accountancy practice
- Qualified AAT or part qualified ACA or ACCA
- Experience working with MS Excel, Word, CCH accounts production and Xero advantageous
- Strong up-to-date technical knowledge, including FRS 102
- Excellent communication skills
- An organised, client focused and commercially aware approach
- A positive, committed, cooperative and calm outlook
- Study support may be available depending upon experience
Rewards: £competitive and dependent upon qualification and experience.
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Accounts Senior, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Year End Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'