ProTalent are currently working with a well established accountancy firm to recruit a new Accounts Senior to join them.
- Well established accountancy practice offering the full range of accountancy and business advisory services
- Busy and successful business services department
- Diverse and loyal client base
- Great working environment, operate a 'Smart Working' initiative to assist with the current and potentially future restrictions
- Accounts production from incomplete records and trial balance, through to final accounts
- Clients will include sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Accounts production under FRS 102 & 105
- Tax compliance
- Company secretarial
- Liaising with companies house, clients and colleagues
- Advising clients and dealing with queries
The successful applicant:
- AAT Qualified as a minimum
- Solid practice experience
- Competent in producing accounts for a wide range of entities
- Methodical, organised and high attention to detail
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'