Tyne & Wear
Our client offers an end to end accountancy package for ambitious and high growth SME’s. By engaging with clients daily, this helps them make better decisions and allows them to have a deeper understanding of their clients and their businesses.
They are driven by company values to ensure that their passion and clear communication is translated using technology and use of solutions and relationships.
They are looking for an Accounts Senior that is part qualified ACCA Accountant with at least 2-3 years practice experience, assisting with looking after a portfolio of sole traders and Limited Company clients.
Our client is interested in people who are working towards their ACCA qualifications or enjoy their part qualified role and would like to just build on their practical experience. A training support package is available.
You have to be keen on technology, passionate and energising, looking to be part of a team that focuses on efficiency and client care.
As an Accounts Senior, you will be responsible for assisting in delivering services to a portfolio of diverse clients. You will be responsible for providing a premium client service and just like your clients; you will be an instrumental part of a growing business with a good opportunity for progression in the firm.
Duties & Responsibilities-
You will be responsible for -
- Assisting in helping junior members of the team
- Improve processes for new clients to best in practise, leveraging technology where possible and streamlining it.
- Familiar with using and reporting from cloud accounting systems eg Xero, QB
- Prepare small Statutory Accounts and CT600s and prepare Partnerships/Sole Trader Accounts and Tax returns.
Experience and Requirements-
To be considered you must have-
- Part qualified ACCA Accountant
- At least 2/3 years of relevant experience in a small to medium sized practice
- Good experience and working knowledge of accounting and cloud software.
- An enjoyment of working for different clients whilst understanding their individual
- Accountancy Firm
- Part Qualified
- Statutory Accounts
- Tax Returns
- Prepare Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'