Due to significant growth and continued client acquisition, a client of ours are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join their hugely successful team.
This in an outstanding opportunity to join a great firm with a track record of promoting from within.
As an Accounts Senior in Practice, your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts for both small and medium sized limited companies, working closely with the business.
- Preparation of partnership accounts
- Preparation of bookkeeping and the completion of VAT returns.
- The chance to specialise in a particular sector, further developing your expertise.
- Regular, on site client contact (in line with government guidelines)
The successful applicant will bring with them significant experience in an Accountancy Practice environment, over 2 years as a minimum.
This is a dynamic and developing team so strong communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work cohesively with all members of staff. Some nationwide travel is involved however this is split evenly amongst the team.
The successful candidate will ideally be qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA, however AAT qualified with relevant experience will be considered.
Competitive salary and benefits package provided, including, private healthcare, pension and other employee benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'