Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Accounts Senior in Ipswich.
Our client is a leading, fast-growing national firm with large Ipswich based team and a varied portfolio of sector leading clients. This opportunity will work closely with Senior Managers to maintain a portfolio in the timely delivery of services.
The roles involve responsibility for:
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP as well as transition to FRS 102
- Preparation of cash flows and consolidations for year-end statutory accounts
- Excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50, Xero and Quickbooks
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis as required to complete monthly reporting processes for our larger more complex clients
- Preparing VAT returns as well as Tax computations
- Liaising with Auditors as necessary
- Monitor and review client financial data and make recommendations to clients.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA qualified and possessing good knowledge of Microdoft Office especially Excel. Good knowledge of accounting packages; Sage Line 50, Xero and Quickbooks is essential.
The role will offer a competitive salary as well as a clear path to progression and the opportunity to be exposed to a varied portfolio of sector leading clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'